Almost 80% of all disease and infections enter the body through mucosal tissue. The largest mucosal surface is the lining. Immune cells located in the digestive tract produce immunoglobulins to both prevent and resolve infections that might arise from any pathogenic organisms (e.g. bacteria, viruses, yeasts) and toxins commonly found there.*
* Immunoglobulins are antibodies, specialized proteins that either stop the invader or identify it so other members of the immune system can destroy it. Immunoglobulin of bovine origin contains antibodies that are specific to human pathogens including E. coli, H. pylori, cryptosporidia, and rotavirus.*
* Supplemental immunoglobulins (antibodies) act in the intestinal tract to eliminate or inhibit the proliferation of disease causing organisms and toxins. Since the body’s resources are finite, conservation of immune resources in the G.I. tract permits more resources to be available elsewhere in the body.*
* The immunoglobulin material in First Defense also contains transferrin, endotoxin-binding proteins and other acute phase proteins that provide added immune support. Larch arabinogalactans and beta glucans activate macrophages and NK cells, resist cancer metastases, fight inflammation, and trigger cell-to-cell messengers, thereby stimulating immune activity deep within the body. RMA extract fights against Herpes, Influenza and HIV viruses.*
* Ingredients No matter how hard we try, viruses, allergens, and bacteria can bring on unexpected ailments. The powerful immune boosting immunoglobulins, arabinogalactans, sulfated polysaccharides and beta glucans in First Defense give you a first strike retaliatory capability to fight illness.*
* First Defense is a primary source of strong immune support immunoglobulins, arabinogalactans, anti-viral sulfated polysaccharides and beta glucans.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) to six (6) tablets daily in divided dosages, or as directed by a health professional.
Serving Size: 2 Tablet(s)
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose (binder), veg. Mg stearate (lubricant), cellulose coating.
QUALITY AND POTENCY GUARANTEED