GojiLight Product Description
GojiLight is the finest organic goji product available. It goes through a special water extraction process that makes the berries’ nutritional components much easier to absorb.
While goji berries are indigenous to Western China and the Himalayas, they have been clinically studied all over the world. These studies on show that organic goji berries support your immune system, liver function, eyesight, and digestion.* They can promote blood pressure levels already within normal ranges, balance blood sugar levels, and maintain cholesterol levels that are already in a normal range.* They will support healthy sleep, memory, and enhance relaxation. It is no wonder they have become so popular.
Goji’s impressive nutrient profile
Some goji berry benefits include:
• Higher levels of vitamin C than oranges.
• 21 trace minerals including germanium, rarely found in foods and a strong immune support nutrient.*
• Significant levels of beta-sitosterol, an optimizer of prostate health.*
• Complete B-complex
• Full spectrum of carotenoids, including more beta-carotene than carrots and zeaxanthin that promotes eye health.*
• Vitamin E which is rarely found in fruits.
• A phyto-nutrient immune system booster called physalin and a powerful phyto-nutrient called solavetivone.*
• Essential fatty acids which are precursors to hormones and necessary for a smooth functioning nervous system.*
• One of the highest ORAC (measures the total antioxidant potential) ratings of any food.
Goji Berries have gone under extensive clinical testing in China over the last forty years for many different nutritional benefits.*
Goji Berries—Historical Research
Below is a historical summary of research depicting some goji berry benefits. It is for information only. We intend no medical claims, and the information should therefore not be interpreted as such.
A 2002 study at Huazhong Agricultural University in China demonstrated that the polysaccharides in goji berries enhanced the conversion of food into energy and supported weight management. Patients were given a tea made of goji berries each morning and each afternoon. Most patients lost weight.*
Energy & Athletic Performance
In an animal study, the goji berry’s LBP (Lycium barbarum polysaccharides) triggered a remarkable increase in stamina and exercise tolerance.* The berry also reduces fatigue.* Goji berry’s LBP enhances glycogen storage, which is the body’s best energy.* The LBP in goji berries also helps with post-workout recovery by increasing activity of the enzyme lactate dehydrogenase, which helps remove lactic acid from the muscles, limiting soreness in the process.* Goji berries also accelerate clearance of blood urea nitrogen produced during workout.*
Immune System Boost
Over 40 years of research prove the goji berry’s ability to support the immune system.* Goji acts as an adaptogen and supports immune function.*
Goji berries, when taken orally, have found to promote androgen levels in the blood, resulting in patients feeling more energetic.* Goji berries are also known to enhance sexual desire.* Goji juice has also been taken to support urine flow and prostate health.*